GET CASH FOR YOUR BOOKS!
Please visit the following locations to sell back your unneeded textbooks:
Friday, 3/28/2014, 9am-4pm
Saturday, 3/29/2014, 9am-noon
Hawaii Loa Campus Bookstore
Friday, 3/28/2014, 10:00am-2:00pm
Saturday, 3/29/2014, 8:30am-12:30pm
Please remember to bring your student ID.
Some of the things that affect the price offered for your book are:
1. The condition of the book.
2. HPU Bookstore's current stock level of the book.
3. The instructor will not use the book, or is undecided.
4. The national demand for the book.
5. A new edition has been or will soon be published.
Why won't they buy back your book?
1. The condition of the book is too poor and not resaleable. For example all workbooks and study guides must be in "like new" condition.
2. It is an old edition and will not be used by our instructors going forward. You may wish to keep these books for your own library since they can still serve as valuable references.
3. The demand for the book is low. HPU Bookstore doesn't need any more copies and the national demand for the book is low.
For further information on upcoming buybacks please visit their website at www.hpu.bncollege.com. Copy and paste the following link to go directly to the buyback dates: http://hpu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/BNCBcalendarEventListView?langId=-1&storeId=74739&catalogId=10001