How do I request my HPU transcripts?    
     You can officially request your HPU transcripts through your Pipeline account by selecting the Quick Link to "Request Official Transcript." If you no longer have access to your Pipeline account, you can order your official transcripts from our Registrar's Office website.
      If you are just finishing a Military Campus Program course and need that grade to be reflected on official transcripts, please select "Hold for Term Grades" when ordering official transcripts to ensure that the transcripts are held until the grade has officially posted.
      If you are completing your degree with HPU and are requesting an official transcript to be sent with the degree conferred annotation, please be sure to mark the "Send After Degree Posted" option.
      HPU will only send official transcripts to another institution if the student has completed at least one course with us. We will not send transcripts with only transfer credits posted.

When will transfer credits show on my degree plan?
     Once ALL transcripts from previous institutions (and military training) are received, AND you are a degree-seeking student, our transcript evaluator will be sent your file to review the transcripts. Due to the high volume of transcripts our evaluator must go through and how long each one can take, it will take about 2 months for the official evaluation to be reflected in your degree plan.

When will my grades post for my classes at HPU?
     For Military Campus Program courses: Instructors have 5 business/working days to report grades to the Registrar's Office. After that, it's at least 5 more working days before grades are posted to Pipeline and are available on official transcripts.

Where do I send official transcripts from another institution?
      If you are sending official transcripts to HPU from another institution (including military credits), you will need to send them to the following address:
Hawai'i Pacific University
1164 Bishop Street, Suite 1100
Honolulu, HI 96813

I'm having technical issues with Pipeline or Blackboard. Who do I contact?
     The HPU HelpDesk should be able to assist you with most Pipeline or Blackboard issues. They can be reached through email at: helpdesk@hpu.edu or by phone at: 808-566-2411.
If it's a problem with one of your class Blackboards, we strongly suggest emailing your instructor to let them know about the situation.

How do I get a student ID?
     All instructions on how to obtain a student ID can be found here. 

Where do I get my books for my classes?
     If your class is in-class, being held on one of our bases, that base will have the text for that class. While we strive to keep these books in stock, our inventory is limited so we suggest calling ahead to ensure the book you are looking for is at the base.
     If your class is online, you can find and purchase the required text for your class here. You can also use this link to find the ISBN for your classes texts.

When is the Hickam office open?
     Normal business hours: Monday through Friday 0830 - 1630
     Closed on federal and state holidays.

How do I get my military ID verified?
    Please see a base advisor/coordinator.