Beginning in Term 3-2013 (April - June):
HPU's NEW Military Campus Program Spouse Scholarship!
- Valid & current "United States Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card"
- HPU student (undergraduate & graduate) taking courses through Military Campus Programs (MCP)
- Spouses with delegated Post 9/11 education benefits less than 100%
- 25% tuition reduction for any class offered through MCP
- Graduate courses for those courses taken through MCP
You can still use this scholarship, but please be aware that MyCAA will be applied to your tuition FIRST, then the MCP Spouse Scholarship will be applied.
- Courses taken through Main Campus or Hawaii Loa Campus
- University employees and/or family members who are eligible for University Tuition Benefits Plan
- Any spouse eligible for Tuition Assistance or has non-delegated VA Education Benefits
- Cannot be used on textbook purchases